Fri, January 17, 2014
Media Advisory: One Spark 2014’s Speakers Series Features World’s Top Minds in Design, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE Media Contact: Meredith O'Malley Johnson. 904.322.9233, Meredith@beonespark.com
One Spark's 2014 Speaker Series Features World's Top Minds in Design, Entrepreneurship and Innovation
JACKSONVILLE, Fla., Jan. 17, 2014 -- One Spark, the world’s crowdfunding festival, announced today the lineup for their 2014 Speaker Series lineup that takes place at the annual April 9 - 13, 2014 festival. Keynote speakers for this year’s series are Scott Stratten, world-renowned social marketing expert and president of Un-Marketing from Toronto, Canada, and James White, accomplished artist and designer and founder of Signalnoise Studio from Dartmouth, Nova Scotia, Canada.
The series takes place on Thursday, April 10, 2014 and Friday, April 11, 2014 during One Spark with a different track each day. Speaker Doc Waller, inspiration architect at Becoming Possible from Atlanta, Ga., will emcee the two-day event and will be joined by the musical stylings of Dr. Scott Padgett, music writer and producer from Columbia, S.C.
Speakers will share their innovative ideas in design, entrepreneurship, marketing and music with a limited audience. Tickets are available for $250 at beonespark.com/speaker-series and include full access to both days of the One Spark 2014 Speaker Series, One Spark 2014 All Access Pass ($195 value), coffee and refreshments, and free WiFi and coworking/lounge area for Speaker Series attendees only.
WHAT: The One Spark 2014 Speaker Series featuring inspired talks by:
- Jeff Barlow, In-Store Experience Creative Manager, Starbucks, Seattle, Wash.
- Brian Meece, CEO, RocketHub, Brooklyn, N.Y.
- Moldover, Musical Anti-Hero, Moldover Music, San Francisco, Calif.
- Wil Reynolds, Founder, SEER Interactive, Philadelphia, Pa.
- Carl Smith, Owner/Founder, nGen Works, Jacksonville, Fla.
- Abby Fox & Sullivan Sweet, Students, Madison, Wis.
- Joanna Schwartz, CEO, EarlyShares, Miami, Fla.
- Russ Unger, Experience Design Director, GE Capital Americas, Chicago, Ill.
- James White, Founder/Designer, Signalnoise Studio, Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
WHEN: Design & Inspiration Track - Thursday, April 10, 2014, 9am - 5pm Business & Innovation Track - Friday, April 11, 2014, 9am - 5pm
WHERE: Hicks Auditorium, Main Library, 303 N. Laura St., Jacksonville, Fla. 32202
Full schedule and speakers’ biographies can be found at beonespark.com/speaker-series.